5th Grade Math Worksheets Mapping Table
Use our tables below to map our worksheets to deliverable skills from the 5th Grade Common Core framework. Click the links in the ‘worksheets’ section to navigate to applicable worksheets for each of the core competencies.
- Write and interpret numerical expressions.
- Analyze patterns and relationships.
- Understand the place value system.
- Perform operations with multi-digit whole numbers and with decimals to hundredths.
- Use equivalent fractions as a strategy to add and subtract fractions.
- Apply and extend previous understandings of multiplication and division to multiply and divide fractions.
- Convert like measurement units within a given measurement system.
- Represent and interpret data.
- Geometric measurement: understand concepts of volume and relate volume to multiplication and to addition.
- Graph points on the coordinate plane to solve real-world and mathematical problems.
- Classify two-dimensional figures into categories based on their properties.
Last Updated: October 2021