Download Angle Measurements (Cruise Ship Themed) Worksheets
Click the button below to get instant access to these premium worksheets for use in the classroom or at a home.
This worksheet can be edited by Premium members using the free Google Slides online software. Click the Edit button above to get started.
- The two rays joining to form an angle are called arms of an angle. Here, WH and WM are the arms of the ∠HWM.
- The common end point at which the two rays meet to form an angle is called the vertex. Here, the point W is the vertex of ∠HWM.
- Acute Angles: angles that are smaller than 90°
- Right Angles: angles that measure exactly 90°
- Obtuse Angles: angles that measure more than 90° but less than 180°.
- Straight Angles: angles that measure exactly 180°
- Reflex Angles: angles that measure more than 180° but less than 360°
- Full Rotation: angles that measure exactly 360°
DRAWING ANGLES USING A PROTRACTOR
- Begin by using the protractor’s straight edge to draw the first ray.
- Line up the endpoint of the ray with the crossed lines on the straight edge of the protractor. Follow the numbers on the curve and make a mark by the number of the angle you want to draw.
- Use the straight edge to connect the mark with the endpoint of the first ray.
- Label the angle with the correct measurement.
Angle Measurements (Cruise Ship Themed) Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Angle Measurements across 21 in-depth pages.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.
Worksheets Activities Included
Ages 8-9 (Basic)
- Angle Ship
- Cruise Ship Placement
- The Cruise Ship Passengers
- Identifying Directions
- T or F at the Cruise Ship
Ages 9-10 (Advanced)
- Cabin Crew at Work
- The Sailor Man
- The Working Ship Man
- DIY Angles
- Captain’s Wheel