Download Word Problems Involving Decimals (Market Themed) Worksheets
Looking for the best way to teach students about Word Problems Involving Decimals?
This premium worksheet bundle contains 10 activities to challenge your students and help them understand Word Problems Involving Decimals.
Not ready to purchase a subscription yet? Click here to download a sample of this worksheet pack.
- Decimal is one way of writing numbers that have whole and fractional part.
- It contains a decimal point which separates the whole and fractional number
- A decimal number has two parts; the whole number which is located at the left side of the decimal point and the mantissa which is located at the right side of the decimal point.
- A decimal number has a decimal point written between the ones and the tenths as we can see below.
Word Problems Involving Decimals (Market Themed) Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Word Problems Involving Decimals across 21 in-depth pages. These are ready-to-use Common core aligned 4th to 5th Grade Math worksheets.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.
Worksheets Activities Included
- The Ba
Ages 8-9 (Basic)
- Fruits at the Market
- Eat More Veggies
- What Meat Do You Like?
- Grocery List
- Promos and Discounts
Ages 9-10 (Advanced)
- Let’s Go to the Food Court
- What’s for Breakfast?
- Hygiene Products
- Let’s Have Some Snacks
- Cleaning Products for Sale