Download Area of Triangles (Ice cream Themed) Worksheets
Looking for the best way to teach students about 2-D and 3-D shapes?
This premium worksheet bundle contains 10 activities to challenge your students and help them understand 2-D and 3-D shapes.
Not ready to purchase a subscription yet? Click here to download a sample of this worksheet pack.
A triangle is described as a three-sided polygon which closes in a space.
- To form the three sides, it uses lines, line segments or rays.
- A triangle has three sides, three angles and three vertices.
- There are different types of triangles depending on its sides – equilateral, isosceles, and scalene.
- To get the area of a triangle, you need to know its base and perpendicular height.
- The area of a triangle can be defined as the total space or region which is enclosed inside any types of triangle.
Area of Triangles (Ice cream Themed) Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Area of Triangles across 21 in-depth pages. These are ready-to-use Common core aligned 5th and 6th Grade Math worksheets.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.
Worksheets Activities Included
Ages 9-10 (Basic)
- Ice Cream Flavors
- School’s Activity
- Banana Split
- Missing Ice Cream Toppings
- Triangular Location
Ages 10-11 (Advanced)
- Mix and Match
- The Ingredients
- Free Ice Cream
- My Own Business
- Favorite Flavor