Download Triangles (Fashion Themed) Worksheets
Click the button below to get instant access to these premium worksheets for use in the classroom or at a home.
This worksheet can be edited by Premium members using the free Google Slides online software. Click the Edit button above to get started.
- A triangle is described as a three-sided polygon which closes in a space.
- To form the three sides, it uses lines, line segments or rays.
- A triangle has three sides, three angles and three vertices.
- There are different types of triangles depending on its sides .
- The types of triangles based on its side are called: equilateral, isosceles, and scalene triangles.
TYPES OF TRIANGLES
BASED ON ITS SIDES
- EQUILATERAL – Triangle with all three sides having the same lengths.
- ISOSCELES – Triangle with two sides having the same lengths.
- SCALENE – Triangle with all sides not having the same lengths.
Basic Proportionality Theorem (BPT) – If a line is parallel to a side of a triangle which intersects other two sides in distinct points, then the line divides other two sides in proportion.
Pythagorean Theorem – If a line is parallel to a side of a triangle which intersects other two sides in distinct points, then the line divides other two sides in proportion.
Triangles (Fashion Themed) Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Triangles across 21 in-depth pages. These are ready-to-use Common core aligned 5th and 6th Math worksheets.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.
Worksheets Activities Included
Ages 9-10 (Basic)
- The Aspiring Model
- My Dream Company
- Love for Drawing
- Fashion Guru
- Day-to-Day Triangles
Ages 10-11 (Advanced)
- Matching Colors
- Models’ Outfits
- The Guest List
- Different Concepts
- Two Theorems