Download Conversion of Like Units (Measures of Weight) (Baking Themed) Worksheets
Click the button below to get instant access to these premium worksheets for use in the classroom or at a home.
This worksheet can be edited by Premium members using the free Google Slides online software. Click the Edit button above to get started.
Weight is classified as a mass or matter that something contains.
In the world of baking, several tools are used to properly measure the mass of the ingredients for an accurate result.
METRIC UNITS OF WEIGHT
- It is consists of grams, kilograms, and tonnes
- It is often written as g
- It is the smallest among the three
- It is written as kg
- It is used to measure things that can be lifted up by people
- It is being written as mT
- It is used to measure heavy objects
|1 kg||=1,000 g|
|1 mT||=1,000 kg|
US STANDARD UNITS OF WEIGHT
- It is consists of ounces, pounds, and tonnes as well
- It is also written as oz
- It is the smallest unit of mass/weight
- The abbreviation is lb
- Usually, it is used to measure people’s weight
- It is being written as T
- It is used to measure heavy objects, animals, or equipments
|1 lb||=16 oz|
|1 T||=2,000 lb|
Conversion of Like Units (Measures of Weight) (Baking Themed) Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Conversion of Like Units (Measures of Weight) across 21 in-depth pages. These are ready-to-use Common core aligned 4th and 5th Grade Math worksheets.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.
Worksheets Activities Included
Ages 8-9 (Basic)
- The Star Bake Shop
- Baking Balance
- Sweet Menu
- Hiring at Blake’s
Ages 9-10 (Advanced)
- Sweet Task
- Baker’s Profile
- Cookie Monster
- Baked Goods at Home
- Grandma’s Recipe