Download Probability of Random Events (Carnival Themed) Worksheets
Click the button below to get instant access to these premium worksheets for use in the classroom or at a home.
This worksheet can be edited by Premium members using the free Google Slides online software. Click the Edit button above to get started.
Download free sample
Not ready to purchase a subscription yet? Click here to download a FREE sample of this worksheet pack.
- Probability refers to how likely an event will occur. It means the chance of something to happen.
- Random event pertains to something that is unpredictable.
- Since a random event is unpredictable, you cannot give an exact calculation for something to occur.
- The result of a random experiment is called an outcome.
- The set of all the possible outcomes of a random experiment is called Sample Space, and it is denoted by ‘S’.
- A subset of the sample space is called an Event.
Based on a survey result, 56% of the carnival goers tend to buy at least 2 cups of ice cream whenever they visit a Carnival park. What is the probability that all of the five random visitors in the carnival bought 2 cups of ice cream?
Change 56% to decimal. Then multiply the value five times.
P(E) = (0.56)(0.56)(0.56)(0.56)(0.56)
P(E) = 0.550 or 5.50%
Therefore, the probability that all five Carnival visitors will buy 2 cups of ice cream is 0.550 or 5.50%
Probability of Random Events (Carnival Themed) Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Probability of Random Events across 21 in-depth pages.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.
Worksheets Activities Included
Ages 9-10 (Basic)
- Carnival Entrance
- Double Treat
- The Number Wheel
- Color Wheel of Fortune
- The Balloon Game
Ages 10-11 (Advanced)
- Carnival Moments
- Digital Solitaire
- Candy Machine
- The Jungle
- Probability in Life