Kindergarten Math Worksheets Mapping Table
Use our tables below to map our worksheets to deliverable skills from the Kindergarten Common Core framework. Click the links in the ‘worksheets’ section to navigate to applicable worksheets for each of the core competencies.
- Know number names and the count sequence.
- Count to tell the number of objects.
- Compare numbers.
- Understand addition as putting together and adding to, and understand subtraction as taking apart and taking from.
- Work with numbers 11–19 to gain foundations for place value.
- Describe and compare measurable attributes.
- Classify objects and count the number of objects in categories.
- Identify and describe shapes.
- Analyze, compare, create, and compose shapes.
Last Updated: February 2023