Download Line Plots (Logistics Themed) Worksheets
Click the button below to get instant access to these premium worksheets for use in the classroom or at a home.
This worksheet can be edited by Premium members using the free Google Slides online software. Click the Edit button above to get started.
A line plot can be defined as a graph that displays data as points or check marks above a number line, showing how many times each value occurred.
- Line plots are used to project data in a more comprehensive manner. It is a visual representation of the data being discussed.
- It is usually composed of horizontal number line and marks or dots to represent the frequency of each value or data.
To create a line plot,
- Make sure to gather your data.
- Organize your data in increasing order.
- Create a horizontal number line.
- Mark an “X” above the horizontal line every time the data occurs.
- Interpret the data.
Line Plots (Logistics Themed) Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Line Plots across 21 in-depth pages. These are ready-to-use Common core aligned 4th and 5th Grade Math worksheets.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.
Worksheets Activities Included
Ages 8-9 (Basic)
- Logistics Task
- Parcel Inventory
- Quantity Checking
- Complete Me
- Half and Half
Ages 9-10 (Advanced)
- Quarter Task
- Logistics Employees
- Youngest to Eldest
- Cargo Weight
- Logistics Say