Grades K-8 Worksheets
Looking for high-quality Math worksheets aligned to Common Core standards for Grades K-8?
Our premium worksheet bundles contain 10 activities and answer key to challenge your students and help them understand each and every topic within their grade level.
The free, printable worksheets listed below will help when you are tutoring your child by providing lots of practice work with numbers. They provide questions and exercises on number bonds, place value, comparing numbers, skip counting (by twos, fives, tens, and hundreds), rounding (to nearest ten, hundred, and thousand), integers (including adding and subtracting negative numbers), and on multiples and factors (including prime factorization, greatest common factors, and common multiples.)
You will find related help and guidance on place value, rounding, and comparing numbers here.
Numbers in Word Form
- Writing Numbers in Words (3-Page Worksheet)
Number Bonds Worksheets/ Activities
- Number bonds for 3 and for 4
- Number bonds for 5
- Number bonds for 6
- Number bonds for 7
- Number bonds for 8
- Number bonds for 9
- Number bonds: For 4, & 5 - Stacked To Color
- Number bonds: For 6, 7, & 8 - Stacked To Color
- Number bonds: For 9 & 10 - Stacked To Color
- Rounding numbers to nearest 10
- Rounding numbers to nearest 100
- Rounding numbers to nearest 1000
- Rounding decimals to the nearest whole number
- Rounding decimals to the nearest tenth
- Rounding decimals to the nearest hundredth
- Rounding Matching Cards Activity (Printable Card Generator)
There are three rounding numbers worksheet generators (limitless questions) that will provide practice help when you are tutoring your children. There's one on rounding to the nearest ten and/ or hundred, another one on rounding larger numbers, and also one on rounding decimals to the nearest whole unit, tenth, hundredth, and/ or thousandth.
Try these printable worksheets which cover place value and rounding with decimals:
- Comparing and ordering decimals
- Identifying and writing decimals - tenths
- Identifying and writing decimals - hundredths
- Identifying and writing decimals - thousandths
Comparing Numbers Worksheets
Skip Counting Worksheets
Try out the missing numbers worksheet generator. It will randomly created sequential number patterns with missing numbers. You can control the number ranges, the intervals, the quantity of numbers, and the number that are missing.
Place Value Worksheets
- Ones and Tens in a Number Frame
- Place Value (numbers to 99)
- Place Value (numbers to 999)
- Place Value (numbers to 9,999)
Have a go with the place value worksheet generator. Questions require numbers given in standard form to be written in expanded form. e.g. 7,491 = 7,000 + 400 + 90 + 1. Number ranges can be limited to 99, to 999, to 9,999, and/ or to 999,999. There is also another worksheet generator here where students identify the number of hundreds, tens, and ones.
Positive and Negative Integers Worksheets
The worksheets below provide practice with adding and subtracting integers.
- Using Integers
- Comparing and Ordering Integers
- Adding Integers
- Subtracting Integers
- Adding and Subtracting Integers - 1
- Adding and Subtracting Integers - 2
- Temperature Changes Using Positive and Negative Numbers (1 of 4)
- Temperature Changes Using Positive and Negative Numbers (2 of 4)
- Temperature Changes Using Positive and Negative Numbers (3 of 4)
- Temperature Changes Using Positive and Negative Numbers (4 of 4)
Multiples and Factors Worksheets
Try the worksheets below that will give you practice with multiples, factors - including prime factorization using factor trees and identifying prime and composite numbers.
- Finding Factors (1 of 2)
- Finding Factors (2 of 2)
- Factors - Prime and Composite Numbers (1 of 2)
- Factors - Prime and Composite Numbers (2 of 2)
- Finding Prime Factorization (1 of 2) (with factor trees)
- Finding Prime Factorization (2 of 2) (with factor trees)
- Greatest Common Factors (1 of 2)
- Greatest Common Factors (2 of 2)
- Multiples (1 of 2) (including Least Common Multiple)
- Multiples (2 of 2) (including Least Common Multiple)
Worksheets With Guided Practice
- Multiples (2-page worksheet. Includes Guided Practice)
- Division and Multiples (2-page worksheet. Includes Guided Practice)
- Factors (3-page worksheet with Guided Practice)
- Factors (Prime and Composite Numbers) (3-page worksheet with Guided Practice)
The guidance and examples in the Factors and Multiples section will help with answering questions on the worksheets above.