The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (1NBT01) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Place value Worksheet shown above.
Count to 120, starting at any number less than 120. In this range, read and write numerals and represent a number of objects with a written numeral.
- Number in Words Chart – Enter values and display numbers in word form
- Hundred Square (in color)
- Numbers Chart – From 10 to 999 Numbers : Adjustable Start Number, Interval, and Number of Rows
- Pocket-size Numbers Chart: 1 – 120 (4 per page)
- Numbers from 21 to 40 (on five pages)
- Numbers from 41 to 60 (on five pages)
- Numbers from 61 to 80 (on five pages)
- Numbers from 81 to 100 (on five pages)