Free Factors & Multiples worksheets and activities
Listed below are several examples and other resources including factors & multiples worksheets and printable factors & multiples tables and charts. You'll also find tips and guidance to help you help your child with factors & multiples along with several factors & multiples games as a fun alternative to the printable resources.
Alternatively, do you want to save dozens of hours in time? Get your evenings and weekends back? Be fully prepared to teach factors & multiples to your students from Grades K-8?
Join today and get premium math worksheets containing 10 activities and an answer key.
Factors and Multiples Worksheets
You'll find the worksheets below under Resources section of HelpingWithMath.com and they are also listed individually on the pages in this section that contain related guidance and worked examples.
- Finding Factors (1 of 2)
- Finding Factors (2 of 2)
- Factors - Prime and Composite Numbers (1 of 2)
- Factors - Prime and Composite Numbers (2 of 2)
- Finding Prime Factorization (1 of 2) (with factor trees)
- Finding Prime Factorization (2 of 2) (with factor trees)
- Greatest Common Factors (1 of 2)
- Greatest Common Factors (2 of 2)
- Multiples (1 of 2) (including Least Common Multiple)
- Multiples (2 of 2) (including Least Common Multiple)