Download the Finding the Area of Triangle and Quadrilaterals Worksheets
Looking for the best way to teach students about finding the area of triangle and quadrilaterals?
This premium worksheet bundle contains 10 activities to challenge your students and help them understand finding the area of triangle and quadrilaterals.
Triangle is a closed plane figure with three sides and three angles while quadrilateral has four sides and four angles.
THREE TYPES OF TRIANGLES DEPENDING ON THE LENGTH OF ITS SIDES
- Equilateral Triangle - All sides are equal.
- Isosceles Triangle - Two sides are equal.
- Scalene Triangle - No sides are equal.
THREE TYPES OF TRIANGLES DEPENDING ON THE ANGLE IT HAS
- Acute Triangle - All angles are less than 90°
- Right Triangle - One of the angles measures 90°
- Obtuse Triangle - One of the angles measures more than 90°
- “Quad” means four and “lateral” means side
- It is a 2-dimensional figure
- It is a closed-flat shape
- It has four edges and four straight sides
- The types of quadrilaterals are square, rectangle, rhombus, parallelogram, kite, trapezoid/trapezium.
Finding the Area of Triangle and Quadrilaterals Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Finding the Area of Triangle and Quadrilaterals across 15+ in-depth pages. These are ready-to-use Common core aligned Grade 6 Math worksheets.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.
Worksheet Activities Included
- Working Thoughts
- Home or Office?
- Sorting Files
- My Working Team
- The Office Building
- Room Passcode
- Office Hours
- Workshop Session
- Office Supplies
- Sending Emails