Download Finding Common Factors Between Two Whole Numbers Within 100
Looking for the best way to teach students about Finding Common Factors Between Two Whole Numbers Within 100?
This premium worksheet bundle contains 10 activities to challenge your students and help them understand Finding Common Factors Between Two Whole Numbers Within 100.
Not ready to purchase a subscription yet? Click here to download a sample of this worksheet pack.
Common factors are those that are found in both list of two whole numbers. When there is a presence of factor among two or more numbers, it is said to be a common factor.
- The Greatest Common Factor between two numbers is the largest number that is a factor of both numbers.
- And the Greatest Common Factor between lots of numbers, is the largest factor that all the numbers have in common.
- The Greatest Common Factor is the same as the Highest Common Factor, and the Greatest Common Divisor.
- It is often abbreviated to the GCF.
- If there are no other common factors, then the gcf is 1 (as 1 is a factor of all positive integers.)
What is the greatest common factor of 12 and 16?
- Find all the factors of each number,
- Circle the common factors,
- Choose the greatest among of those.
Factors of 12: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 12
Factors of 16: 1, 2, 4, 8, 16
Common Factors: 1, 2, 4
4 is the Greatest Common Factor
Finding Common Factors Between Two Whole Numbers Within 100 Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Finding Common Factors Between Two Whole Numbers Within 100 across 15+ in-depth pages. These are ready-to-use Common core aligned Grade 6 Math worksheets.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.