Download Acute Triangles (Trip to the City Themed) Worksheets
Click the button below to get instant access to these premium worksheets for use in the classroom or at a home.
This worksheet can be edited by Premium members using the free Google Slides online software. Click the Edit button above to get started.
When all three angles of a triangle is acute, this is called an Acute Triangle.
An Acute Angle are angles that measure less than 90°.
- Equilateral Acute Triangle: all angles measure 60° and all sides have equal measurements
- Isosceles Acute Triangle: two angles measure the same and two sides measure the same
- Scalene Acute Triangle: all angles have unequal measurements of acute angles and all sides have unequal measurements
MEASURING ACUTE TRIANGLES
- Position the protractor so that the vertex of the angle you are measuring is aligned with the protractor’s midpoint.
- Make sure that one side of the angle is lined up with the zero degree line of the protractor.
- Once the angle and protractor are properly positioned, check the other side of the angle that touches the measuring scale and count the degree lines.
Acute Triangles (Trip to the City Themed) Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Acute Triangles across 21 in-depth pages. These are ready-to-use Common core aligned 3rd to 4th Grade Math worksheets.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.
Worksheets Activities Included
Ages 7-8 (Basic)
- Welcome to the City
- Under Construction
- A Trip to the Park
- Lost in the City
- Cafe Break
Ages 8-9 (Advanced)
- Skyscraper View
- A Visit to the Museum
- Taxi Cab Ride
- Hotel Check-In
- Create Your Own City