Download Properties of Shapes Worksheets
Click the button below to get instant access to these premium worksheets for use in the classroom or at a home.
This worksheet can be edited by Premium members using the free Google Slides online software. Click the Edit button above to get started.
A shape is defined as an outline of the object. Their sides are made up of either straight or curved lines.
- Hi! I’m Square! I have 4 sides. My sides are all the same size. I have 4 corners.
- Hi! I’m Circle! I have 1 side. My side is curved. I have no corners.
- Hi! I’m Triangle! I have 3 sides. My sides are straight. I have 3 corners.
- Hi! I’m Rectangle! I have 4 sides. My opposite sides are equal. I have 4 corners.
- Hi! I’m Rhombus! I have 4 slanted sides. I have 4 corners.
- Hi! I’m Trapezoid. I have 2 slanted sides and 2 straight sides. I have 4 corners.
- Hi! I’m Pentagon! I have 5 sides. I have 5 corners.
- Hi! I’m Hexagon! I have 6 equal sides. I have 6 corners.
- Hi! I’m Heptagon! I have 7 sides. I have 7 corners.
- Hi! I’m Octagon! I have 8 sides. I have 8 corners.
Properties of Shapes Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Properties of Shapes across 15+ in-depth pages. These are ready-to-use Common core aligned Kindergarten Math worksheets.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.