Download Basic Operations of Whole Numbers (All Saints’ Day Themed) Math Worksheets
Click the button below to get instant access to these premium worksheets for use in the classroom or at a home.
This worksheet can be edited by Premium members using the free Google Slides online software. Click the Edit button above to get started.
- We use arithmetic daily. We add, subtract, multiply, or divide when we count our bills and coins, calculate the distance of two places from one another, figure out how much pounds of meat to buy, etc.
Basic Operations of Whole Numbers (All Saints’ Day Themed) Math Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle that includes everything you need to know about Basic Operations across 21 in-depth pages. These are ready-to-use worksheets aimed at students 4-11years of age.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not quite right for your class? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.
Worksheets Activities Included
Ages 4-7 (Basic) Kindergarten to Grade 2
- Saint Juan Diego Task
- The Saints
- The Mysterious Saint
- Pre-November 1st Events
- November 1st Holiday
Ages 7-11 (Advanced) Grade 3 to Grade 6
- A Visit to Cathedral of Saint Paul
- St. Joseph Meet and Solve
- St. Valentine’s Challenge
- Saint Patrick in Heaven
- St. Teresa’s Charity Work