Download Basic Shapes Worksheets
Looking for the best way to teach students about basic shapes?
This premium worksheet bundle contains 10 activities to challenge your students and help them understand the basic shapes.
Not ready to purchase a subscription yet? Click here to download a sample of this worksheet pack.
We are surrounded by different shapes. When we play basketball, the ball is an example of circular object. We deal with shapes in our daily lives. This worksheet will help you understand more about shapes.
- These are shapes with length and width.
- They have area and perimeter but do not have volume.
- They are also known as plane figures or plane shapes.
- These are shapes with length, width, and height (depth).
- They do have area, perimeter, and volume .
- They are also known as solid figures.
Basic Shapes Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Basic Shapes across 18 in-depth pages. These are ready-to-use Common core aligned Kindergarted Math worksheets.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.