Download Division of Like Fractions (Valentine’s Day Themed) Worksheets
Click the button below to get instant access to these premium worksheets for use in the classroom or at a home.
This worksheet can be edited by Premium members using the free Google Slides online software. Click the Edit button above to get started.
STEPS IN DIVIDING LIKE FRACTIONS
- Make sure that the denominators are exactly the same.
- Find the reciprocal ( reverse of the numerator and denominator ) of the second fraction.
- Multiply the reciprocal to the first fraction. If the numerator of the first fraction is of the same value with that of the denominator of the second fraction (or vice-versa) you can just cancel out the same value.
- Simplify your answer if necessary.
Division of Like Fractions (Valentine’s Day Themed) Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Division of Like Fractions across 21 in-depth pages.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.
Worksheets Activities Included
Ages 8-9 (Basic)
- Make Chocolate Fondue
- Whip Up Breakfast In Bed
- Go Vintage Shopping
- Valentine’s Day Party
- Museum Date
Ages 9-10 (Advanced)
- Valentine’s Day with the Family
- Go Ice Skating
- It’s A Karaoke Night
- Road To Forever
- Chocolate and Flowers