Download Basic Concepts of Fractions (Zoo Themed) Worksheets
Looking for the best way to teach students about basic concepts of fractions?
This premium worksheet bundle contains 10 activities to challenge your students and help them understand basic concepts of fractions.
Not ready to purchase a subscription yet? Click here to download a sample of this worksheet pack.
A fraction is a numerical quantity that represents equal parts of a whole. It is also considered as a ratio of two integers
PARTS OF A FRACTION
- NUMERATOR – it is a number located at the top of a common fraction that indicates the number of equal parts taken.
- DENOMINATOR – It is a number at the bottom of a common fraction that shows the number of equal parts in a whole.
TYPES OF FRACTION
- PROPER FRACTION – It is a fraction whose numerator is smaller than the denominator.
- IMPROPER FRACTION – It is a fraction whose numerator is larger than or equal to the denominator.
- MIXED NUMBER – It is a number written as a whole number with a proper fraction.
Basic Concepts of Fractions (Zoo Themed) Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about basic concepts of fractions across 21 in-depth pages.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.