Download Word Problems Involving Fractions (Nutrition Themed) Worksheets
Click the button below to get instant access to these premium worksheets for use in the classroom or at a home.
This worksheet can be edited by Premium members using the free Google Slides online software. Click the Edit button above to get started.
TYPES OF FRACTION
- Proper Fraction
- Improper Fraction
- Mixed Fraction
- It is a fraction in which its numerator has a smaller value than its denominator.
- It has a value of less than 1 when simplified
- A fraction in which the numerator is equal or greater than the denominator.
- It has a value of equal or greater than 1 when simplified
- It can be transformed into mixed fraction
- It consists of a whole number and a proper fraction.
- It has a value of greater than 1 when simplified.
- It can be transformed into improper fraction.
Word Problems Involving Fractions (Nutrition Themed) Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Word Problems Involving Fractions across 21 in-depth pages.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.
Worksheets Activities Included
Ages 8-9 (Basic)
- Healthy Breakfast
- Bake Some Breads
- Milk From Cows
- 8 Glasses of Water
- My Favorite Fruits
Ages 9-10 (Advanced)
- Zumba Day
- Nutritional Plan
- Sleep Early, Kids
- Veggies for the Body
- Watch Out What You Eat