Download Understanding Angles and Its Measures Worksheets
Looking for the best way to teach students about understanding angles and its measures?
This premium worksheet bundle contains 10 activities to challenge your students and help them understand angles and its measures.
Not ready to purchase a subscription yet? Click here to download a sample of this worksheet pack.
In geometry, an angle can be defined as the figure formed by two rays meeting at a common endpoint called vertex. Angle measures the amount of turn of its rays in degrees.
PARTS OF AN ANGLE
- The two rays joining to form an angle are called arms of an angle. Here, WH and WM are the arms of the ∠HWM.
- The common end point at which the two rays meet to form an angle is called the vertex. Here, the point W is the vertex of ∠HWM.
Angles can be classified in terms of their measurements as
- Acute Angles: angles that are smaller than 90°
- Right Angles: angles that measure exactly 90°
- Obtuse Angles: angles that measure more than 90°
- Straight Angles: angles that measure exactly 180°
- Reflex Angles: angles that measure more than 180°
- Full Rotation: angles that measure exactly 360°
Understanding Angles and Its Measures Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Understanding Angles and Its Measures across 15+ in-depth pages. These are ready-to-use Common core aligned Grade 4 Math worksheets.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.