Download Angles (Architecture Themed) Worksheets
Looking for the best way to teach students about Angles?
This premium worksheet bundle contains 10 activities to challenge your students and help them understand Angles.
Not ready to purchase a subscription yet? Click here to download a sample of this worksheet pack.
In geometry, an angle can be defined as the figure formed by two rays meeting at a common endpoint called vertex. Angle measures the amount of turn of its rays in degrees.
- Arms: The two rays joining to form an angle are called arms of an angle. Here, WH and WM are the arms of the ∠HWM.
- Vertex: The common end point at which the two rays meet to form an angle is called the vertex. Here, the point W is the vertex of ∠HWM.
Angles can be classified in terms of their measurements as:
- Acute Angles
- Right Angles
- Obtuse Angles
- Straight Angles
- Reflex Angles
- Complete Angles
- Acute Angles: angles that are smaller than 90°
- Right Angles: angles that measure exactly 90°
- Obtuse Angles: angles that measure more than 90° but less than 180°.
- Straight Angles: angles that measure exactly 180°
- Reflex Angles: angles that measure more than 180° but less than 360°
- Full Rotation: angles that measure exactly 360°
Angles (Architecture Themed) Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Angles across 21 in-depth pages.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.