Download Measures of Time (days, weeks, months, and years) (Education Themed) Worksheets
Click the button below to get instant access to these premium worksheets for use in the classroom or at a home.
This worksheet can be edited by Premium members using the free Google Slides online software. Click the Edit button above to get started.
- Time is the ongoing sequence of events taking place.
- The basic unit of time is second. It can also be expressed in minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, and years.
- We can measure time using clocks.
- We can count the number of days, weeks, and years using calendar.
Time is useful in scheduling and determining our daily tasks such as studying time, working time, etc.
UNITS OF TIME
- A day has 24 hours.
- A week has 7 days.
- A month commonly has 4 weeks.
- A year has 12 months.
- A decade has 10 years.
- A century has 100 years.
- We know that there are 12 months in a year.
- The months of January, March, May, July, August, October and December have 31 days.
- The months of April, June, September and November have 30 days.
- The month of February has 28 or 29 days.
- In a week there are 7 days.
- 1 day is equal to 24 hours.
Trivia: The year which has 366 days is called a leap year. In every leap year, February has 29 days.
Measures of Time (days, weeks, months, and years) (Education Themed) Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Measures of Time (days, weeks, months, and years) across 21 in-depth pages.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.
Worksheets Activities Included
Ages 6-7 (Basic)
- A New School Year
- First Day of School
- My Study Calendar
- Exam Preparation
- Spring Break
Ages 7-8 (Advanced)
- My Birthday Treat for My Classmates
- The School is About To End
- Summer Break
- In the Future…
- Preparing for the Next Year