Download Measures of Time (Airport Themed) Worksheets
Looking for the best way to teach students about Measures of time including Hours, Minutes and Seconds?
This premium worksheet bundle contains 10 activities to challenge your students and help them understand Acute Triangles.
WHAT IS TIME TELLING?
- Time telling is the way we describe what time it is and what it represents.
- One of the easiest way to tell time is with the use of digital clocks. They show the time in its numerical form.
- Another way to tell time is with the use of analog clocks. This type of clock uses 3 main components, the “Hour Hand”, “Minute Hand” and the numbers encircling the clock.
READING ANALOG CLOCK
- Telling time with an Analog Clock can be somewhat confusing.
- We have 2 main parts, the Minute Hand which is the Longer hand, the Hour Hand which is the Shorter Hand.
- Sometimes a Second Hand is also used, more often than not it is denoted by a red hand.
- You can know the Hour depending on where the Hour hand is.
- To tell the minute, look at where the minute hand is and multiply it by 5. For example, if it is in the “4” that means it is 20 minutes. When it is at 12 it means 00 minutes
Measures of Time (Airport Themed) Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle that includes everything you need to know about Measuring Time across 21 in-depth pages. These are ready-to-use worksheets aimed at students 5-7 years of age.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not quite right for your class? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.
Worksheets Activities Included
Ages 5-6 (Basic) 1st grade
- Hurry Up Little Suzy!
- Time Management?
- Who’s landing First?
- Time Difference
- Fleeting Time
Ages 6-7 (Advanced) 2nd Grade
- Aero Traffic
- All in Order
- Flight Attendants
- Paper Plane Dream
- Final Flight