Download Converting Units of Time: (days, weeks, months, and years) (Valentine’s Day Themed) Math Worksheets
Click the button below to get instant access to these premium worksheets for use in the classroom or at a home.
This worksheet can be edited by Premium members using the free Google Slides online software. Click the Edit button above to get started.
Who are these worksheets for?
This pack is suitable for learners aged 7-9 years old or 3rd to 4th Grade (USA). The content covers fact files and relevant basic and advanced activities involving converting units of time (days, weeks, months, and years).
What is Valentine’s Day?
Valentine’s Day or St. Valentine’s Day (February 14) is a popular holiday in the US, Britain, Canada, Australia, Argentina, South Korea, the Philippines, and more. It is a holiday when people express their affection with greetings and gifts.
Understanding Units of Time
- Time is defined as the ongoing series of events taking place.
- The second is the basic unit of time. Time can also be expressed in minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, and years.
- Clocks are used to measure time, while calendars are for counting the number of days, weeks, and years.
- Time is helpful in scheduling and determining our daily
- tasks such as studying time, playing time, working time, etc.
Download Converting Units of Time (Valentine’s Day Themed) Math Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle that includes everything you need to know about units of time across 18 in-depth pages. These are ready-to-use worksheets suitable for students aged 7-9 years old.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Below are screenshots of the resources available within this collection. This collection contains 10 activities and a fact file.
Resources & Worksheets Included
Ages 7-8 (Basic) 3rd Grade
- St. Valentine of Rome
- Free Candies and Chocolates
- Time for Valentine’s Day
- A Day for Celebration of Love
- My Love Cards Recipients
Ages 8-9 (Advanced) 4th Grade
- Paired Hearts
- Spread Love and Care
- Sending Hearts to Our Family
- Valentine’s Day Fair
- My Valentine’s Day Story