Grades K-8 Worksheets
Looking for high-quality Math worksheets aligned to Common Core standards for Grades K-8?
Our premium worksheet bundles contain 10 activities and answer key to challenge your students and help them understand each and every topic within their grade level.
Below are a variety of addition and subtraction tables, charts, and flashcards that can be printed out and used to help when you are working with your children to learn and memorize addition and subtraction facts. The online cards are also handy for this same purpose and can be used to practice on-screen.
The addition and subtraction tables and charts are a single-page documents that your child can use memory aides.
Use the Print Table options and then let your child use the document to help with memorizing the addition and subtraction facts.
Addition Facts Chart/ Square
The two addition charts below show addition and subtraction facts within 20.
- Customizable Addition Chart/ Square e.g. start number, interval, and no. of rows/ columns can be set
- Addition Facts/ Chart e.g. Square to 20
- Addition Facts/ Chart - to 20 (4 per page)
You can show or hide numbers on the large Addition/ Facts Chart listed above and use it as a "fill in the blanks" type exercise.
List of Printable Flashcards
The flashcard documents below have up to eight pages and each page contains four addition questions.
- Sums to 9 e.g. 6 + 3
- Sums to 12 e.g. 8 + 4
- Sums to 18 e.g. 9 + 9
- 2 + 1 digit - no regrouping e.g. 34 + 5
- 2 + 2 digit - no regrouping e.g. 42 + 36
- 1 + 1 > 12 + 12 (Drop-down selector for base number giving 144 cards)
- Numbers to 9 e.g. 6 - 3
- Numbers to 12 e.g.12 - 4
- Numbers to 18 e.g. 17 - 9
- 2-digit - 1-digit - no regrouping e.g. 38 - 5
- 2-digit - 2 -digit - no regrouping e.g. 48 - 36
- Taking away from 1 thru 5
- Taking away from 6 thru 7
- Taking away from 8 thru 9
Using the flashcards for addition and subtraction practice
- Each of the documents above has multiple pages. Select the Print Flash Cards option and print all (or the number you wish) pages.
- Cut pages into two as shown on the cards.
- Fold each card along the fold line
- Arrange and stack the flashcards and work through the stack with your child at whatever speed suits. Note the questions and answers on the flip-side of each card that are shown to help you check your child's responses.
The flash cards listed below show questions that are random and never ending so they will allow for lots of practice with addition facts.
- Subtraction - Numbers to 9
- Subtraction - Numbers to 19
- Subtraction - Numbers to 49
- Subtraction - Numbers to 99