Download Probability of Simple Events (School Fair Themed) Worksheets
Click the button below to get instant access to these premium worksheets for use in the classroom or at a home.
This worksheet can be edited by Premium members using the free Google Slides online software. Click the Edit button above to get started.
- 0 – the event will never happen
- 1 – the event is certain to happen
- Closer to 1 – the event is more likely to happen
- Closer to 0 – the event is less likely to happen
- 0.5 – the event is equally likely to happen
Experiment – An activity or procedure under consideration.
Trial – The repetition of an experiment is called a trial.
Outcomes – The results obtained by the experiment.
- Tossing the dice is the experiment.
- Each toss of the dice is called the trial.
- The numbers the will face up on the dice are the outcomes.
Sample Space – The set of all possible outcomes is called the sample space.
Simple Outcome – Also called a sample point, it refers to each element in the sample space.
Probability of Simple Events (School Fair Themed) Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Probability of Simple Events across 21 in-depth pages. These are ready-to-use Common core aligned 7th and 8th Grade Math worksheets.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.
Worksheets Activities Included
- The Bailey Family
- Daddy Bailey’s Appliances Picking
- House Architecture
- Furniture Match
- Sally’s Room
- Johnny’s Playroom
- House Properties
- Dream House
- A Place for Learning