Download Multiplication of Multi-Digit Numbers (World Oceans Day Themed) Worksheets
Click the button below to get instant access to these premium worksheets for use in the classroom or at a home.
This worksheet can be edited by Premium members using the free Google Slides online software. Click the Edit button above to get started.
- The concept of multiplication can simply be defined as giving results by combining groups of equal sizes.
- Multiplication is also known as the shortcut version for repeated addition.
- Multiplication is useful in daily living such as counting money, determining large numbers, etc.
- Multiplication involves factors and products.
To multiply large numbers, the first step is to multiply the top number by the ones digit of the bottom number. After that, write down a 0 as a placeholder and multiply the top number by the tens digit of the bottom number until all digits are multiplied together.
Multiplication of Multi-Digit Numbers (World Oceans Day Themed) Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Multiplication of Multi-Digit Numbers across 21 in-depth pages.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.
Worksheets Activities Included
Ages 10-11 (Basic)
- World Oceans Day
- Save the Oceans
- The Largest Marine Mammal
- Shark Attack
- Beautiful Coral Reefs
Ages 11-12 (Advanced)
- The Lungs of our Planet
- Stop the Overfishing
- Take Care of our Marine Life
- Multiplied Fishes
- Protect the Seas