Download Division of Numbers Up To Two Digits (Arbor Day Themed) Worksheets
Click the button below to get instant access to these premium worksheets for use in the classroom or at a home.
This worksheet can be edited by Premium members using the free Google Slides online software. Click the Edit button above to get started.
- Division is a method of distributing a group of things into equal parts. It is one of the four basic operations which gives a result of sharing.
- Division as repeated subtraction is the method of subtracting the equal number of items from a larger group.
DIVISION AS REPEATED SUBTRACTION
It is the method of subtracting the equal number of items from a larger group. It is also known as division.
If the same number is repeatedly subtracted from another larger number until the remainder is zero or a number smaller than the number being subtracted, it can be written in the form of division.
There are 25 balls. Let us form a group of 5 balls each.
25 – 5 = 20 – 5 = 15 – 5 = 10 – 5 = 5 – 5 = 0
25 ÷ 5 = 5
PARTS OF A DIVISION SENTENCE
- DIVIDEND – The number you are dividing up
- DIVISOR – The number you are dividing by
- QUOTIENT – The answer or result
Division of Numbers Up To Two Digits (Arbor Day Themed) Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Division of Numbers Up To Two Digits across 21 in-depth pages.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.
Worksheets Activities Included
Ages 7-8 (Basic)
- The Arbor Day!
- Tree Planting Activity
- Search for the Oldest Trees
- Arbor Day Ceremony
- The Tree Board Members
Ages 8-9 (Advanced)
- Tree Identification Contest
- Arbor Day Volunteers
- Our Community Party
- Seedlings Groupings
- My Plant, My Tree