The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (6EE08) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Expressions and equations Worksheet shown above.
Write an inequality of the form x > c or x < c to represent a constraint or condition in a real-world or mathematical problem. Recognize that inequalities of the form x > c or x < c have infinitely many solutions; represent solutions of such inequalities on number line diagrams.
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Reason about and solve one-variable equations and inequalities
- Solving Equations With Addition & Subtraction (From Example/Guidance)
- Solving Equations With Multiplication & Division (From Example/Guidance)
- Equations with addition e.g. n + 4 = 11 (From Worksheet)
- Equations with multiplication e.g. 6a = 18 (From Worksheet)
- Equations Worksheet Generator (From Worksheet)
- Matching Verbal & Algebraic Expressions (From Game)