The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (6EE07) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Expressions and equations Worksheet shown above.
Solve real-world and mathematical problems by writing and solving equations of the form x + p = q and px = q for cases in which p, q and x are all nonnegative rational numbers.
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Reason about and solve one-variable equations and inequalities
- Solving Equations With Addition & Subtraction (From Example/Guidance)
- Solving Equations With Multiplication & Division (From Example/Guidance)
- Inequalities on a Number Line (From Example/Guidance)
- Inequalities on a Number Line (2 pages) (From Worksheet)
- Matching Verbal & Algebraic Expressions (From Game)