Download Histogram (Hospital Themed) Worksheet
Click the button below to get instant access to these premium worksheets for use in the classroom or at a home.
This worksheet can be edited by Premium members using the free Google Slides online software. Click the Edit button above to get started.
In a histogram, the bars are always vertical, the width of each bar is based upon the size of the interval it represents, and there are no gaps between adjacent bars.
When to use a Histogram?
- You want to see the shape of the data’s distribution.
- Seeing whether a process change has occurred from one time period to another.
- Determining whether the outputs of two or more processes are different.
STEPS IN CONSTRUCTING HISTOGRAM GRAPH
- Make a frequency distribution table for the given data.
- On the vertical axis, place frequencies. Label the axis “frequency”.
- On the horizontal axis, place the lower value of each interval to the lower value of the next interval.
- The height of each bar should be equal to the frequency of its corresponding interval.
Histogram (Hospital Themed) Worksheet
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Histogram across 21 in-depth pages. These are ready-to-use Common core aligned 7th and 8th Grade Math worksheets.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.
Worksheets Activities Included
Ages 11-12 (Basic)
- Somebody Call 911
- Doctor’s Prescription
- Healthy Foods
- Hospital Bills
Ages 12-13 (Advanced)
- Medical Team
- Nursery Room
- A Day In the Life of a Doctor