Grades K-8 Worksheets
Looking for high-quality Math worksheets aligned to Common Core standards for Grades K-8?
Our premium worksheet bundles contain 10 activities and answer key to challenge your students and help them understand each and every topic within their grade level.
You might find this versatile number line generator to be useful.
The Integers Number Line above is aligned, either partially or wholly, with standard 6NS06 taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) – see the extract below). The resources below are similarly aligned.
Understand a rational number as a point on the number line. Extend number line diagrams and coordinate axes familiar from previous grades to represent points on the line and in the plane with negative number coordinates.
- Recognize opposite signs of numbers as indicating locations on opposite sides of 0 on the number line; recognize that the opposite of the opposite of a number is the number itself, e.g., -(-3) = 3, and that 0 is its own opposite.
- Understand signs of numbers in ordered pairs as indicating locations in quadrants of the coordinate plane; recognize that when two ordered pairs differ only by signs, the locations of the points are related by reflections across one or both axes.
- Find and position integers and other rational numbers on a horizontal or vertical number line diagram; find and position pairs of integers and other rational numbers on a coordinate plane.
- Number Line ( -10 to 10) – California style!
- Number Line ( -20 to 100 ) – Good for temperatures (6/ page)
- Number Line ( -10 to 10 ) – 10 lines per page
- Number Line ( -100 to 100 ) – numbers at 5s – divided into two lines
- Multi-page Line: -25 to 25 (26 pages – empty your paper tray and wall mount!)
- Multi-page Line: -25 to 25 (only 13 pages for wall mounting in the classroom)
- Integer Line ( -15 to 15) (with option of 1 to 8 lines/ page)
- Line from -20 to 110 (7 sections on 4 pages for wall mounting)
- Integer Line -50 to 50 (marked at the 2s)
- Integer Line -50 to 50 (marked at the 1s and split into 2 lines)
- Integer Line: -20 to 20 (marks at 1s numbers at the 10s)
- Multi-page Line: -50 to 50 (26 pages for wall mounting in the classroom)
- Multi-page Line: -20 to 100 (31 pages for wall mounting in the classroom)
- Integer Line -25 to 25 (4-pages with multiple formats)
- Identifying X-Y Coordinates – from coordinates shown on -10 to +10 grid ( 5 of 10)
- Identifying X-Y Coordinates – from coordinates shown on -10 to +10 grid ( 6 of 10)
- Plotting X-Y Coordinates – for coordinates shown on a -10 to +10 grid ( 7 of 10)
- Plotting X-Y Coordinates – for coordinates shown on a -10 to +10 grid ( 8 of 10)
- X-Y Coordinates- blank grid from – 5 to 5 on x and y axes
- X-Y Coordinates – blank grid from -10 to 10 on x and y axes
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Apply and extend previous understandings of numbers to the system of rational numbers
- Comparing & Ordering (From Example/Guidance)
- What Positive & Negative Numbers Mean (From Example/Guidance)
- Printable Blank Thermometers (3-Pages, various sizes) (From Worksheet)
- Fractions Number Line (Negative Values 0 to -1) (From Number line)
- Integer Line -100 to 100 (marked at the 1s and split into 8 lines) (From Number line)
- Vertical Integer Line: -10 to 10 (1per-page and 4-per-page) (From Number line)
- Vertical Integer Line: -25 to 25 (1per-page and 4-per-page) (From Number line)
- Comparing & Ordering Integers (From Worksheet)
- Using Integers (From Worksheet)