Grades K-8 Worksheets
Looking for high-quality Math worksheets aligned to Common Core standards for Grades K-8?
Our premium worksheet bundles contain 10 activities and answer key to challenge your students and help them understand each and every topic within their grade level.
The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (8EE05) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Expressions and equations Worksheet shown above.
Graph proportional relationships, interpreting the unit rate as the slope of the graph. Compare two different proportional relationships represented in different ways. For example, compare a distance-time graph to a distance-time equation to determine which of two moving objects has greater speed.
- Calculating & Plotting Coordinates – from linear equations e.g. y = 2x – 6 ( 9 of 10)
- Calculating & Plotting Coordinates – from linear equations e.g. y = 2x – 6 ( 10 of 10)
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Understand the connections between proportional relationships, lines, and linear equations
- Slope Formula (From Example/Guidance)
- Slope Intercept Form (From Example/Guidance)
- Slope of a Line (From Example/Guidance)
- Equation of a Line – Determining & Plotting (4 Pages) (From Worksheet)
- Calculating the Slope of a Line (2 Pages) (From Worksheet)
- Slope Intercept Form (2 Pages) (From Worksheet)
- Converting to Slope Intercept Form (2 Pages) (From Worksheet)