Grades K-8 Worksheets
Looking for high-quality Math worksheets aligned to Common Core standards for Grades K-8?
Our premium worksheet bundles contain 10 activities and answer key to challenge your students and help them understand each and every topic within their grade level.
------ Note: The Information above this point will not be sent to your printer --------
The two pages below show 20 dominoes. Print them out and cut into individual dominoes. Play by matching the fractions, decimals, and percentages that are equivalent.
--------- Page Break-------------
------ Note: The Information below this point will not be sent to your printer --------
The Fractions Activity above is aligned (or partially aligned) with standard 6RP01 from the Common Core Standards For Mathematics (see the truncated extract below) as are the resources listed below.
Understand the concept of a ratio and use ratio language to describe a ratio relationship between two quantities. For example, "The ratio of wings to beaks in the bird house at the zoo was 2:1, because for every 2 wings there was 1 beak." "For every vote candidate A received, candidate C received nearly three votes."
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Understand ratio concepts and use ratio reasoning to solve problems
- How To Simplify Ratios (From Example/Guidance)
- Ratios & Unit Rates (From Example/Guidance)
- Converting Between Ounces & Grams (0g - 1000g plus blank scaled lines) (From Number line)
- Customizable Percentage Chart - You enter the values! (From Chart)
- Comparing Fractions (4 of 4) - ordering fractions, decimals, and percentages (From Worksheet)
- Fractions, Decimals, & Percentages (1 of 2) - fill in equivalents chart (From Worksheet)
- Fractions, Decimals, & Percentages (2 of 2) - fill in equivalents chart (From Worksheet)
- Calculating Percentage Values e.g. 62% of 12 = 7.44 (From Worksheet)
- Calculating Percentage Values e.g. 225% of 45 = 101.25 (From Worksheet)
- Decimals to Percent e.g. .45 = 45% (From Worksheet)
- Fractions to Percent e.g. 7/100 = 7% (From Worksheet)
- Calculating using Percentage Values e.g. 72 is 25% of 288 (From Worksheet)
- Percentage Worksheet Generator (From Worksheet)
- Writing Ratio (From Worksheet)
- Working with Ratio & Rates (From Worksheet)
- Simplifying Ratios (1 of 2) e.g. 4:2 = 2:1 (includes prompts to divide by G.C.F) (From Worksheet)
- Simplifying Ratios (2 of 2) e.g. identify and simplify ratios (From Worksheet)
- Percentage Calculator (From Calculator)
- Equivalent Fractions, Percentages, & Decimals (From Game)
- What Percent is Shaded? (From Game)
- Decimals & Percentages as Fractions (From Game)
- Introduction To Percent (From Lesson)