The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (6RP03) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Percentages Worksheet shown above.
- Make tables of equivalent ratios relating quantities with whole-number measurements, find missing values in the tables, and plot the pairs of values on the coordinate plane. Use tables to compare ratios.
- Solve unit rate problems including those involving unit pricing and constant speed. For example, if it took 7 hours to mow 4 lawns, then at that rate, how many lawns could be mowed in 35 hours? At what rate were lawns being mowed?
- Find a percent of a quantity as a rate per 100 (e.g., 30% of a quantity means 30/100 times the quantity); solve problems involving finding the whole, given a part and the percent.
- Use ratio reasoning to convert measurement units; manipulate and transform units appropriately when multiplying or dividing quantities.
- Customizable Percentage Chart – You enter the values!
- Converting Between Ounces & Grams (0g – 1000g plus blank scaled lines)
- Calculating Percentage Values e.g. 62% of 12 = 7.44
- Calculating Percentage Values e.g. 225% of 45 = 101.25
- Decimals to Percent e.g. .45 = 45%
- Calculating using Percentage Values e.g. 72 is 25% of 288
- Simplifying Ratios (1 of 2) e.g. 4:2 = 2:1 (includes prompts to divide by G.C.F)
- Simplifying Ratios (2 of 2) e.g. identify and simplify ratios
- Comparing Fractions (4 of 4) – ordering fractions, decimals, and percentages
- Fractions, Decimals, & Percentages (1 of 2) – fill in equivalents chart
- Fractions, Decimals, & Percentages (2 of 2) – fill in equivalents chart
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Understand ratio concepts and use ratio reasoning to solve problems
- Direct Proportion (From Example/Guidance)
- How To Simplify Ratios (From Example/Guidance)
- Ratios & Unit Rates (From Example/Guidance)
- Using Ratios & Proportions (From Example/Guidance)
- Ratios & Proportions (From Summary)
- Fractions, Decimals, & Percentages Cards e.g. 75% = 0.75 = 3/4 (From Activity)
- Writing Ratio (From Worksheet)
- Working with Ratio & Rates (From Worksheet)
- Writing Ratios (1 of 2) based on graphical questions (From Worksheet)
- Writing Ratios (2 of 2) (From Worksheet)