Grades K-8 Worksheets
Looking for high-quality Math worksheets aligned to Common Core standards for Grades K-8?
Our premium worksheet bundles contain 10 activities and answer key to challenge your students and help them understand each and every topic within their grade level.
The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (4NBT05) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Multiplication Worksheet shown above.
Multiply a whole number of up to four digits by a one-digit whole number, and multiply two two-digit numbers, using strategies based on place value and the properties of operations. Illustrate and explain the calculation by using equations, rectangular arrays, and/or area models.
- 2 x 1 digit e.g. 54 x 5 requires only 2x, 5x, or 10x multiplication facts.
- 3 x 1 digit e.g. 512 x 7 requires only 2x, 5x, or 10x multiplication facts.
- Creative Multiplication (6-page with guidance notes and examples)
- 2 x 1-digit – Products to 99 e.g. 23 x 2
- 2 x 1-digit – Products to 999 e.g. 93 x 4
- 2 x 1-digit – regrouping e.g. 73 x 7
- 3 x 1-digit e.g. 436 x 7
- 2 x 2-digit no regrouping e.g. 42 x 23
- 2 x 2-digit regrouping e.g. 57 x 34
- 4 x 1-digit e.g. 5316 x 8
Third/ Fourth Grade
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Use place value understanding and properties of operations to perform multi-digit arithmetic
- Divisibility Rules For 2, 3 ,4, 5 ,6 & 9 (From Example/Guidance)
- Addition & Subtraction (larger numbers) e.g. up to 999,999 (From Worksheet)
- Addition with up to 8 Numbers: Worksheet Generator (From Worksheet)
- Three 3-digit numbers e.g. 247 + 114 + 598 (From Worksheet)
- 4-digit numbers e.g. 3286 – 1468 (From Worksheet)
- Four 4-digit numbers e.g. 2347 + 1214 + 5198 + 6548 (From Worksheet)
- Dividends to 99 with remainders e.g. 97 ÷ 5 (From Worksheet)
- 3-digit by 1-digit e.g. 507 ÷ 9 (From Worksheet)
- 4-digit by 1-digit e.g. 9337 ÷ 6 (From Worksheet)
- 5-digit numbers e.g. 47324 + 24743 + 3255 (From Worksheet)