The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (4NBT05) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Multiplication Worksheet shown above.
Multiply a whole number of up to four digits by a one-digit whole number, and multiply two two-digit numbers, using strategies based on place value and the properties of operations. Illustrate and explain the calculation by using equations, rectangular arrays, and/or area models.
- 2 x 1 digit e.g. 54 x 5 requires only 2x, 5x, or 10x multiplication facts.
- 3 x 1 digit e.g. 512 x 7 requires only 2x, 5x, or 10x multiplication facts.
- Creative Multiplication (6-page with guidance notes and examples)
- 2 x 1-digit – Products to 99 e.g. 23 x 2
- 2 x 1-digit – regrouping e.g. 73 x 7
- 3 x 1-digit e.g. 436 x 7
- 2 x 2-digit no regrouping e.g. 42 x 23
- 2 x 2-digit regrouping e.g. 57 x 34
- 4 x 1-digit e.g. 5316 x 8
Third/ Fourth Grade
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Use place value understanding and properties of operations to perform multi-digit arithmetic
- Divisibility Rules For 2, 3 ,4, 5 ,6 & 9 (From Example/Guidance)
- Addition & Subtraction (larger numbers) e.g. up to 999,999 (From Worksheet)
- Addition with up to 8 Numbers: Worksheet Generator (From Worksheet)
- Three 3-digit numbers e.g. 247 + 114 + 598 (From Worksheet)
- 4-digit numbers e.g. 3286 – 1468 (From Worksheet)
- Four 4-digit numbers e.g. 2347 + 1214 + 5198 + 6548 (From Worksheet)
- Dividends to 99 with remainders e.g. 97 ÷ 5 (From Worksheet)
- 3-digit by 1-digit e.g. 507 ÷ 9 (From Worksheet)
- 4-digit by 1-digit e.g. 9337 ÷ 6 (From Worksheet)
- 5-digit numbers e.g. 47324 + 24743 + 3255 (From Worksheet)