Grades K-8 Worksheets
Looking for high-quality Math worksheets aligned to Common Core standards for Grades K-8?
Our premium worksheet bundles contain 10 activities and answer key to challenge your students and help them understand each and every topic within their grade level.
You might find this versatile number line generator to be useful.
The Counting and cardinality Number Line above is aligned, either partially or wholly, with standard KCC01 taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) – see the extract below). The resources below are similarly aligned.
Count to 100 by ones and by tens.
- Magic Carpet Number Tracks (A4-sized, 0 to 10 & 0 to 20)
- Number Line ( 0 to 10)
- Number Line ( 0 to 20)
- Number Line ( 0 to 20 ) – Different font (shows “real” 4 and 9)
- Number Line ( 0 to 100) – Showing just 0, 10, 20, 30, etc.
- Number Line ( 0 to 100 ) – numbers at 1s – split into two lines
- Blank – Marked in 1s – with large spacing (with option of 1 to 8 lines/ page)
- Large Scale Number Line: 0 to 100 (13 Pages)
- Number Line Generator
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Know number names and the count sequence
- Numbers from 1 to 20 (with symbols) (on five pages) (From Flashcard)
- Numbers from 1 to 20 (no symbols) (on five pages) (From Flashcard)
- Vertical Line: 0 to 20 (1per-page and 4-per-page) (From Number line)
- Vertical Line: 0 to 50 (1per-page and 4-per-page) (From Number line)
- Lines from 0 to 10 & 0 to 20 (4-page document with “real”/ “open”) (From Number line)
- Writing Numbers (From Activity)