The Counting and cardinality Number Line above is aligned, either partially or wholly, with standard KCC01 taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) – see the extract below). The resources below are similarly aligned.
Count to 100 by ones and by tens.
- Magic Carpet Number Tracks (A4-sized, 0 to 10 & 0 to 20)
- Number Line ( 0 to 10)
- Number Line ( 0 to 20)
- Number Line ( 0 to 50)
- Number Line ( 0 to 100) – Showing just 0, 10, 20, 30, etc.
- Number Line ( 0 to 100 ) – numbers at 1s – split into two lines
- Blank – Marked in 1s – with large spacing (with option of 1 to 8 lines/ page)
- Large Scale Number Line: 0 to 100 (13 Pages)
- Number Line Generator
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Know number names and the count sequence
- Numbers from 1 to 20 (with symbols) (on five pages) (From Flashcard)
- Numbers from 1 to 20 (no symbols) (on five pages) (From Flashcard)
- Vertical Line: 0 to 20 (1per-page and 4-per-page) (From Number line)
- Vertical Line: 0 to 50 (1per-page and 4-per-page) (From Number line)
- Lines from 0 to 10 & 0 to 20 (4-page document with “real”/ “open”) (From Number line)
- Writing Numbers (From Activity)