The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (4G01) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Geometry Worksheet shown above.
Draw points, lines, line segments, rays, angles (right, acute, obtuse), and perpendicular and parallel lines. Identify these in two-dimensional figures.
Lines and Angles
- Identifying Angles e.g. right, acute, obtuse
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Draw and identify lines and angles, and classify shapes by properties of their lines and angles
- Lines of Symmetry (From Example/Guidance)
- Angles e.g. Identifying right angles (From Worksheet)
- Types of Triangle e.g. scalene, isosceles, equilateral (From Worksheet)
- Reflection Symmetry #1 (From Worksheet)
- Reflection Symmetry #2 (From Worksheet)
- Reflection Symmetry #3 (Completing Symmetrical Figures) (From Worksheet)
- Symmetry (1 of 2) (From Worksheet)
- Symmetry (2 of 2) (From Worksheet)
- Match Shapes with Defining Attributes (From Game)