The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (4G03) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Geometry Worksheet shown above.
Recognize a line of symmetry for a two-dimensional figure as a line across the figure such that the figure can be folded along the line into matching parts. Identify line-symmetric figures and draw lines of symmetry.
Lines and Angles
- Reflection Symmetry #1
- Reflection Symmetry #3 (Completing Symmetrical Figures)
- Symmetry (1 of 2)
- Symmetry (2 of 2)
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Draw and identify lines and angles, and classify shapes by properties of their lines and angles
- Angles e.g. Identifying right angles (From Worksheet)
- Lines & Line Segments e.g. Identifying and naming (From Worksheet)
- Identifying Angles e.g. right, acute, obtuse (From Worksheet)
- Types of Triangle e.g. scalene, isosceles, equilateral (From Worksheet)
- Match Shapes with Defining Attributes (From Game)