Grades K-8 Worksheets
Looking for high-quality Math worksheets aligned to Common Core standards for Grades K-8?
Our premium worksheet bundles contain 10 activities and answer key to challenge your students and help them understand each and every topic within their grade level.
------ Note: The Information above this point will not be sent to your printer --------
|Answer the following questions:|
------ Note: The Information below this point will not be sent to your printer --------
The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (6EE02) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Expressions and equations Worksheet shown above.
Write, read, and evaluate expressions in which letters stand for numbers.
- Write expressions that record operations with numbers and with letters standing for numbers. For example, express the calculation "Subtract y from 5" as 5 - y.
- Identify parts of an expression using mathematical terms (sum, term, product, factor, quotient, coefficient); view one or more parts of an expression as a single entity. For example, describe the expression 2 (8 + 7) as a product of two factors; view (8 + 7) as both a single entity and a sum of two terms.
- Evaluate expressions at specific values of their variables. Include expressions that arise from formulas used in real-world problems. Perform arithmetic operations, including those involving whole-number exponents, in the conventional order when there are no parentheses to specify a particular order (Order of Operations). For example, use the formulas V = s3 and A = 6 s2 to find the volume and surface area of a cube with sides of length s = 1/2.
- Solving Simple Equations #1 e.g. 5n = 40 (Note: Just 2x, 5x, & 10x facts required)
- Solving Simple Equations #2 e.g. 6n - 7 = 53 (Note: Just 2x, 5x, & 10x facts required)
- Writing equations (1 of 2) e.g. t + 3 = x
- Writing equations (2 of 2) e.g. m/5 - 1 = x
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Apply and extend previous understandings of arithmetic to algebraic expressions
- Decimal worksheets, charts & tables (From Example/Guidance)
- Writing & Identifying Bases & Exponents (From Worksheet)
- Evaluating, Comparing, & Writing Power (From Worksheet)
- Simplifying Expressions (1 of 2) e.g. 3a + 4a - 3 = 7a - 3 (From Worksheet)
- Simplifying Expressions (2 of 2) e.g. 3xy + 6xy + 3yz - 2yz - xy = 8xy + yz (From Worksheet)
- Factoring/ Expanding Expressions e.g. 8n + 4m > 4(2n + m) (From Worksheet)