Grades K-8 Worksheets
Looking for high-quality Math worksheets aligned to Common Core standards for Grades K-8?
Our premium worksheet bundles contain 10 activities and answer key to challenge your students and help them understand each and every topic within their grade level.
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Apply and extend previous understandings of arithmetic to algebraic expressions
- Pre-Algebra: Introducing Equations (From Example/Guidance)
- Decimal worksheets, charts & tables (From Example/Guidance)
- Solving Simple Equations #1 e.g. 5n = 40 (Note: Just 2x, 5x, & 10x facts required) (From Worksheet)
- Solving Simple Equations #2 e.g. 6n – 7 = 53 (Note: Just 2x, 5x, & 10x facts required) (From Worksheet)
- Writing equations (1 of 2) e.g. t + 3 = x (From Worksheet)
- Writing equations (2 of 2) e.g. m/5 – 1 = x (From Worksheet)
- Writing & Identifying Bases & Exponents (From Worksheet)
- Evaluating, Comparing, & Writing Power (From Worksheet)
- Simplifying Expressions (1 of 2) e.g. 3a + 4a – 3 = 7a – 3 (From Worksheet)
- Simplifying Expressions (2 of 2) e.g. 3xy + 6xy + 3yz – 2yz – xy = 8xy + yz (From Worksheet)
- Expressions with Variables: Introduction (From Worksheet)