Grades K-8 Worksheets
Looking for high-quality Math worksheets aligned to Common Core standards for Grades K-8?
Our premium worksheet bundles contain 10 activities and answer key to challenge your students and help them understand each and every topic within their grade level.
The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (3NBT01) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Rounding Worksheet shown above.
Use place value understanding to round whole numbers to the nearest 10 or 100.
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Use place value understanding and properties of operations to perform multi-digit arithmetic
- Addition & Subtraction Algorithm (From Example/Guidance)
- Subtracting with regrouping (From Example/Guidance)
- Multiplying By Multiples of 10 (From Example/Guidance)
- 2-digit + 1-digit – no regrouping e.g. 34 + 5 (From Flashcard)
- 2-digit + 2-digit – no regrouping e.g. 42 + 36 (From Flashcard)
- 2 digit – 1 digit (no regrouping) e.g. 38 – 5 (From Flashcard)
- 2 digit – 2 digit (no regrouping) e.g. 48 – 36 (From Flashcard)
- Multiplying by Multiples of 10 (e.g. 50 x 7) (From Worksheet)
- Multiplication Bingo (with multiples of 10) (From Worksheet)
- 3-digit sums e.g. 45 + 82 (From Worksheet)
- 3-digit sums (carrying tens) e.g. 68 + 56 (From Worksheet)
- 3-digit – 2-digit numbers e.g. 145 – 52 (From Worksheet)
- 3-digit – 2-digit numbers e.g. 145 – 57 (From Worksheet)
- 3-digit – 3-digit numbers e.g. 345 – 167 (From Worksheet)
- Guardians: Defenders of Mathematica (by BBC) Multiple subjects (ages 6 – 11) (From Game)