Grades K-8 Worksheets
Looking for high-quality Math worksheets aligned to Common Core standards for Grades K-8?
Our premium worksheet bundles contain 10 activities and answer key to challenge your students and help them understand each and every topic within their grade level.
------ Note: The Information above this point will not be sent to your printer --------
Write the answers to the questions below. Reminder: 1 liter = 1,000 milliliters
4. A six-pack of cola contained 6, 300 ml cans. Is the volume of cola in the six-pack more or less than the volume of cola in two 1 liter bottles?
The total volume of cola in the six-pack is 1800 ml which is less than in the two liter bottles of water which contain 2 L or 2,000 ml.
------ Note: The Information below this point will not be sent to your printer --------
The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (3MD02) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Measurement Worksheet shown above.
Measure and estimate liquid volumes and masses of objects using standard units of grams (g), kilograms (kg), and liters (l).1 Add, subtract, multiply, or divide to solve one-step word problems involving masses or volumes that are given in the same units, e.g., by using drawings (such as a beaker with a measurement scale) to represent the problem.2
- Measuring Volume (3rd Grade)
- Which Unit? Milliliters or Liters?
- Volume and Capacity (Largest/ Smallest)
- Measuring Volume (Milliliters)
- Which Unit of Measurement - Kilogram or Gram
- Heaviest and Lightest
- Estimating Weights
- Estimating Weights (1 of 2)
- Estimating Weights (2 of 2)
- Measuring Weight on a Balance Scale
- Weight Word Problems
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Solve problems involving measurement and estimation of intervals of time, liquid volumes, and masses of objects
- Elapsed Time (Differences between times) (From Example/Guidance)
- Telling Time: Nearest Minute (From Example/Guidance)
- Time Domino Cards #2 - to the nearest minute (From Activity)
- Elapsed Time Number Lines (6 Pages - Various Formats) (From Number line)
- Clock Face Generator (From Worksheet)
- Elapsed Time #1 e.g. 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. (From Worksheet)
- Elapsed Time #2 e.g. 1:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. (From Worksheet)
- Elapsed Time #3 e.g. 10:15 a.m. - 11:45 a.m. (From Worksheet)
- Elapsed Time #4 e.g. 4:05 p.m. - 7:50 p.m. (From Worksheet)
- Telling Time To The Nearest Five Minutes (From Worksheet)
- Telling Time to the Nearest Minute (From Worksheet)
- Showing Time To The Minute (From Worksheet)