Download Set and Set Notation (Supermarket Themed) Worksheets
Click the button below to get instant access to these premium worksheets for use in the classroom or at a home.
This worksheet can be edited by Premium members using the free Google Slides online software. Click the Edit button above to get started.
- It is a collection of distinct objects, called elements, that shares common characteristics.
- It is named using a capital letter.
- Well-Defined Sets – is a set whose elements can easily be determined based on the given characteristics.
- Not Well-Defined Sets – is a set whose is determined based on an preferences of an individual.
- Roster Form – Elements are written in listing method separated by comma and enclosed by the a pair of brackets.
- Rule Form – Instead of enumerating the elements, the set is described using the common characteristic of the elements which is considered as a rule.
|Well Defined and Not Well-Defined Sets
|Set of frozen foods– well-defined set
Set of delicious frozen foods – not well-defined set
Set and Set Notation (Supermarket Themed) Worksheets
This is a fantastic bundle which includes everything you need to know about Set and Set Notation across 21 in-depth pages. These are ready-to-use Common core aligned 7th and 8th Grade Math worksheets.
Each ready to use worksheet collection includes 10 activities and an answer guide. Not teaching common core standards? Don’t worry! All our worksheets are completely editable so can be tailored for your curriculum and target audience.
Click any of the example images below to view a larger version.
Worksheets Activities Included
Ages 11-12 (Basic)
- Supermarket Cart
- Going to the Supermarket
- Food Section
- People in the Supermarket
- Dairy Products
Ages 12-13 (Advanced)
- Beverage Section
- Promo Game
- One Odd Out
- Supermarket Attendant
- Sets All Around