You might find this versatile number line generator to be useful.
The Counting and cardinality Number Line above is aligned, either partially or wholly, with standard 2NBT02 taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) – see the extract below). The resources below are similarly aligned.
Count within 1000; skip-count by 5s, 10s, and 100s.
- Number Line ( 0 to 100 – by 5s) (with option of 1 to 8 lines/ page)
- Number Line ( 0 to 100) – Showing just 5, 15, 25, 35, etc.
- Number Line ( 0 to 100 ) – marks at 1s, numbers at 5s
- Number Line (0 to 1000) – marks at 10s, numbers at 100s
- Number Line ( 0 to 100 ) – numbers at 1s – split into five lines
- Numbers over 100 (five lines on page: 100 to 600)
- Numbers over 100 (four lines on page: 600 to 1000)
- Number Line from 0 – 150 (3 lines on page)
- Number Line from 0 – 100 (Counting by 2s)
- Number Line from 1 – 500 (Single page split into ten lines)
- Number Line from 501 – 1000 (Single page split into ten lines)
- Number Line 0 to 100 with symbols (symbols at the 1s, 5s, and 10s)
- Number Lines 0 to 20 & 0 to 100 (In portrait format)
- Number Lines 0 to 50 & 50 to 100 (marks at 1s and numbers at 10s)
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Understand place value
- Understanding Place Value (Thousands, Hundreds, Tens, Ones) (From Example/Guidance)
- Place Value Number Cards (7 pages) 0 to 9, 10 to 90, & 100 to 900 (From Flashcard)
- Ones, Tens, & Hundreds : 16 per page (From Chart)
- Ones, Tens, & Hundreds : 4 per page (From Chart)
- Ones, Tens, & Hundreds (From Chart)
- Place Value Chart: Hundreds – with blocks for highlighting (From Chart)
- Place Value Chart: Hundreds (From Chart)
- Place Value Arrow Cards (Small, Medium, and Large Sizes) (From Activity)
- Numbers in Expanded Form Worksheet Generator e.g. 6,346 = 6,000 + 300 + 40 + 6 (From Worksheet)