—— Note: The Information above this point will not be sent to your printer ——–
|Calculate and write the angles next to each of the dots on the shapes below.|
—— Note: The Information below this point will not be sent to your printer ——–
The various resources listed below are aligned to the same standard, (7G05) taken from the CCSM (Common Core Standards For Mathematics) as the Geometry Worksheet shown above.
Use facts about supplementary, complementary, vertical, and adjacent angles in a multi-step problem to write and solve simple equations for an unknown angle in a figure.
Lines and Angles
Similar to the above listing, the resources below are aligned to related standards in the Common Core For Mathematics that together support the following learning outcome:
Solve real-life and mathematical problems involving angle measure, area, surface area, and volume
- Circles e.g. Identifying radii, diameter and center (From Worksheet)
- Circumference of a Circle (From Worksheet)
- Area of a Circle (From Worksheet)
- Calculating Volumes e.g. of triangular prisms and cylinders (From Worksheet)
- Calculating Compound Areas (with circles, semi-circles, etc.) (From Worksheet)